DTK Video Capture SDK v3.0
DTK Video Capture SDK allows programmers to easily integrate video capturing and video processing functionality into their software applications. DTK Video Capture SDK can play and capture video streams from IP cameras, USB capture devices, web cameras, video files. There is a possibility to render different types of overlays (text, box, image) on video, and diplay the those overlays on VideoDisplayControl.
DTK Video Capture SDK includes the following major features:
- Capture video from different video source, like IP Cameras (MJPEG or H.264), video devices, web cameras, video files.
- Video control to preview video, display overlays, motion zones and it's state.
- Save captured video to AVI file, using FFV1, MPEG2 or MPEG4 encoding with configured compression and quality.
- Possibility to change output file name during video recording (on-the-fly).
- Automatically split recorded video into separate video files using different criterias, like video file size or recording time.
- Video frames capture in defined image formats, like RGB24, GrayScale, YUV.
- Video processing features (graphic overlay, text overlay, box overlay)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012